Download VPN for your BlackBerry
You love your Luxury BlackBerry. You want online privacy. Use FollowerBox VPN to empower your BlackBerry.
Connect FollowerBox VPN on:
BlackBerry Bold 9900
BlackBerry Porsche Design P’9982
…or any other BlackBerry devices
Cisco AnyConnect Guide
Windows 10 Mobile
Cisco Any Connect for BlackBerry
Set up Cisco AnyConnect on BlackBerry
- Download Cisco AnyConnect Application.
- Go to System Settings and select Networks and Connections, then VPN, and then click the Add button.
- In the Profile Name section enter a custom name, enter the server address you want to connect, for example, us.cisadd2.com with no words at the beginning and end. Cisco AnyConnect Server List
- In the Gateway Type section select Cisco AnyConnect and tap Save.
- Activate VPN then Enter your Username and Password.
Set up IKEv2 on your BlackBerry
How to set up a VPN on your BlackBerry
With your login information on-hand, you can manually configure a VPN client on your BlackBerry.
Go to System Settings and select Networks and Connections, select VPN, and then press the Add button and make the settings as follows:
Profile Name: FollowerBox VPN (Custom Name)
Server Address: ikev2.tuadd.com
Gateway Type: Generic IKEv2 VPN Server
Authentication Type: EAP-MSCHAPv2
Authentication ID Type: Fully Qualified Domain
Authentication ID: Username
MSCHAPv2 EAP Identity: Username
MSCHAPv2 EAP Username: Username
MSCHAPv2 EAP Password: Password
Gateway Auth Type: PKI
Gateway Auth ID Type: Fully Qualified Domain
Gateway Auth ID: ikev2.tuadd.com
Automatically determine IP: ON
Automatically determine DNS: ON
Automatically determine Algorithm: ON
Do you have any questions about configuring a VPN on Windows? Contact Us and we’ll help you out.